Rainy Days :)

I don't know why but for some reason people do not appreciate a down, chill rainy day.
It's like we should have a sunny disposition all the time on this earth and have absolutely no suffering. Good luck with that! Life would be boring without them. We need the contrast to appreciate both and the difference.



In this life pain is intermingled with joy. You can't have one without the other. In fact we wouldn't have flowers if not for the rain, bright stars for the dark night sky and character without suffering. 



It has been a trying couple of years for me but I'm not done yet. I'm still working on accomplishing my goals. If I don't pursue my one goal to the best of my ability then it will always be something I'll look back on. Had I worked wonderful well paying jobs I would never have learned that I want more than a well paying job, I want a career. Currently I work in the healthcare field and it sucks. It has for a while. I need a BIG change at the same time I need to work for it, it's not going to come strolling in, which is fine.

Hard times make you think about what you want and also the type of people you want in your life. Lately I've noticed the people who are dispassionate, lack enthusiasm, empathy and overall don't care (except for themselves). Could you be any more unattractive?  Their face is bland, no expression and simply do not care about the outcome of your situation. The BORING one liners, one size fits all, that are super generalized and not in anyway thought of in regards to specific dynamics. No thought to anything. People like that do not deserve my awesome enthusiastic greatness, it is truly wasted! Just like pearls to the swine!

Instead people who are in your life should be able to relate to you and not give you generalized one liners about life. They should ask about your day, follow up on issues you have been trying to resolve aka actually car genuinely about your well being and be honest about how they feel about communicating.

I love rainy days, they provide the best kind of light for photography and beautiful flowers! It is a delightful silver bright light. Plus the raindrops make for nice detail. The silver lining shows that through all the nastiness life throws our way we have the choice to be a dull matte grey, just survive, or a luminous silver, use circumstances to get stronger, better and learn to do things better. The choice is up to you. Some days we just survive and that's okay.


Comments

Popular Posts