Real Love Doesn't Get "Jealous"



"I don't like the way he's looking at you, I'm starting to think you want him too, Am I crazy? have I lost ya? Even though I know you love me, can't help it"
Well we all know that when you look lustfully upon someone else you have committed adultery in your heart and you have used them like an object, they don't even need to be physically present! I can see that he might be bothered by that. Now if you're in a committed, loving and secure relationship you won't think that you're crazy! Lets get that out of the way first. There is such a thing as crazymaking and it isn't good. They try their hardest to make it seem like you're crazy and making it all up, when in truth you're spot on! "Even though I know you love me, can't help it." Hah! What a copout. Obviously this isn't the secure, all encompassing love we are talking about. It's hard for me to ever see relationships like this (in the limelight, famous people with no concept of the true meaning of life) ever be substantial. When they don't know what love is!


 They think it's sex, physical things, hugs and being in close proximity. That ain't love, it's supposed to be a physical reflection of a deeper connection between two people who are emotionally, spiritually and intellectually intimate.

 Don't even get me started on the "I can't help it!" We are not animals, we have self control. We also have souls. End of story.


"You can call me obsessed, not your fault they hover"

Obsession or being obsessed is nothing to joke around about. It's a terrible thing and has no place in a relationship or in love. Real love is patient and kind, does that sound like obsessive should be in there too? I didn't think so.


Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Technically no it's not her fault they hover. However, how we dress as women, also as men too they are not excluded from modesty, well it attracts certain attention from men AND certain types of men. It also sends a message. 

Studies have shown scantily clad women are basically saying, "Here I am a tool for your use." Alas in studies the, you guessed it, tool part of the male brain lights up. The words associated with it are, "I use, I push, I pull yada yada." 

Women are called to modesty because the male brain is wired visually, quite strongly I might add, so dressing in a way that protects us from being used we are actually loving men in the way we should be! Women show men mercy by dressing modestly. It also benefits women. When men see modest women they associate adjectives like, "She pushes, She pulls, She does this & that." It shows women are in control of themselves and they are not an OBJECT.


" I mean no disrespect, It's my right to be hellish, I still get jealous, Cause you're too sexy, beautiful, and everybody wants a taste, that's why, I still get jealous "

Yeah, sure he means no disrespect c'mon really? The fact that he has to say that he means no disrespect is saying something in itself and it's not good. No, no, no its NOT your right to be hellish. I don't even know what that means nor do I want to. This is just a TOXIC relationship characterized in a bad, catchy song. I'm sure 'everyone' wants a taste. Hah excuse me I don't. You may look attractive in this world but your soul is black. No thank you. NOW we know WHY he gets jealous...



Lets just get real for a second. Jealousy has no place in love. If someone else is meant to be with someone you really like or are going out with then: so be it! TRUE love is wanting the BEST for the other person even if that means with someone ELSE! We have no control anyways, its not on us to call the shots & make plans. 

Comments

Popular Posts